Join us and be part of the journey in empowering every workplace to be an AI-driven company
Groundup.ai aims to empower every workplace to be an AI-driven company.
We envision that our clients will be using our AI tools as a base in their everyday lives.
As we continue bringing our innovative approach to our fast-growing companies to create an impact in the world, we are looking for hungry and passionate FullStack Developers to join us on our exciting journey. This means that you will be involved in the development of ground-breaking solutions and products for some of the largest companies in the world, ranging from manufacturing, aerospace, logistics, and maritime.
As a member of our engineering team, you will work in a fast-paced environment with a talented and international group of software experts to create, enhance and support state of the art web and mobile applications for our customers.
The work you do will be a highly varied and challenging mix of new feature development, new product development and application maintenance.
We value team members who execute ideas with gusto and have an insatiable appetite to win. Groundup.ai has been able to achieve market leadership positions in industries we are involved in and we are able to prove our concepts rapidly. After all, we live only once and we make the best out of it.
Our business units have gone on to win multiple prestigious awards and recognitions from government bodies and esteemed organizations. If you are interested in joining this dynamic and creative team in this journey, we would love to speak with you.
- Create scalable websites and web-apps products
- Design and build exceptional consumer products, features, and overall architecture of the applications with a heavy focus on the customer and client needs.
- Implement web, mobile, API, AI interfaces.
- Work closely with our PM, design teams, and stakeholders to define feature specifications and build products
- Work closely with DevOps to build infrastructure and scale back-end services
- Build report interfaces and data feeds.
- You must be able to learn quickly and communicate with non-technical business contacts professionally in the English language (oral and written).
- Focus on delighting our customers with expert results in a fast-paced, demanding
- Learn the underlying technical architecture of our web applications, and be able to analyze change requests and the impacts of the changes to determine how to accomplish them
- Develop and maintain database objects, especially complex stored procedures and functions
- Conduct daily written and verbal interactions with the development team to interpret
requirements, designing, defining, and implementing solutions
- Be a very strong team player who knows what has to be done and takes the initiative to
ensure the success of the team and the customer
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development, including design, implementation, debugging, and support.
- Strong sense of ownership, with a passion for software and continuous learning, results-oriented, analytical, with a strong customer and business focus
- 5+ years of experience developing and maintaining production software and client-side applications.
- 5+ years experience in basic data manipulation and analysis, including command-line tools and scripting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience with JIRA and GIT
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to operate individually and as part of an agile team; effectively set expectations, manage work, and deliver results