Join us and be part of the journey in empowering every workplace to be an AI-driven company
Associate IoT Engineer
Groundup.ai aims to empower every workplace to be an AI-driven company.
We envision that our clients will be using our AI tools and IoT devices as a base in their everyday lives.
As we continue bringing our innovative approach to our fast-growing companies to create an impact in the world, we are looking for hungry and passionate Associate IoT Engineers to join us on our exciting journey.
This means that you will be involved in the deployment of ground-breaking solutions and products for some of the largest companies in the world, ranging from oil & gas, manufacturing, aerospace, maritime, and even the military.
We value team members who execute ideas with gusto and have an insatiable appetite to win. Groundup.ai has been able to achieve market leadership positions in industries we are involved in and we are able to prove our concepts rapidly. After all, we live only once and we make the best out of it.
Our business units have gone on to win multiple prestigious awards and recognitions from government bodies and esteemed organizations. If you are interested in joining this dynamic and creative team in this journey, we would love to speak with you.
- Manage the site survey and installations of IoT devices and network infrastructure
- Provide timely and quality work progress updates to all internal colleagues
- Work closely with the internal IT team to ensure data collection and transmission to our software is stable.
- Collect data readings from IoT devices and ensure data is accurate
- Work with supervisor to improve our existing solutions and IoT devices.
- Assist supervisor with completion of project and engineering documents.
- Liaise with internal IT team to resolve technical problems encountered during on-site survey/installation matters
- Perform troubleshooting of faults using appropriate equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Work with colleagues to ensure target dates (Customer Ready Date) for all IoT projects are met so that services can be provided to customers.
- No shift work required
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Work with exciting industries like oil & gag, military, aerospace, and artificial intelligence
- Company sponsored training and development for outstanding employees
- Rapid career advancement opportunities
- Gain insights into all relevant aspects of a high-growth start up
- Supportive environment and people-oriented culture
- Nitec or Higher Nitec/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Communications Engineering, Electronics, Info-Comm Technology, Mechanical Engineering and other relevant experience
- At least 2 years of working experience in telecommunications or info-communications related industry, preferably in infrastructure rollout.
- A good team player, and highly motivated, goal-oriented individual.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Willing to learn new technology and develop new skills..
- Excellent problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Basic soldering skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical hardware and processes such as, but not limited to, Raspberry Pi
- Strong interest in networking setups (DNS, DHCP, Firewall, Gateways, Routers) is a plus.